Friday, May 29, 2009

My School Days(contd.)

Though i was not brilliant in studies,but was diligent enough to be in the ''good books'' of the teachers----Mathematics was my phobea(and believe me,i still have nightmares of having got plucked in Higher Secondary Exams!!!!!) most of the teachers loved me,barring a devil incarnate,''BABU SIR'' who used to perambulate the premises to locate if there was anyone around without a badge or the tie properly placed.Once when i was in class vi, i was beaten up because i had forgotten to take my diary to school-----pat came a slap!!!! ouchhh........my class teacher had consoled me as i broke into tears!never before or after had i been punished at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
me?? well,to put it in a single sentence, 'Kaustav is a curious blend of Hamlet's procrastination,Lear's narcissism,Othello's fidelity,Macbeth's will power,tempered with a tinge of Antonio's vulnerability'